This is an example training from the VTON database. The VTON database includes over 900 animated exercises and 1000+ age-specific sessions. Every session in the method has a concrete goal. The objective of this session is to improve the 1 vs. 1 situation. This trainingsession contains six exercises. An exercise is displayed with a image, animation of requirements and organization. Each exercise is supported with media, text and explanation of the organization on the pitch, explanation of technical skills and coaching comments.
- Make pairs.
- The first pair positions themselves in the square.
- The game begins on the coach's signal. The coach counts loudly to 5.
- The attacker must try to shield the ball from the defender for 5 seconds.
- If this succeeds, he can score after these 5 seconds by dribbling through 1 of the 2 black gates.
- When the defender wins the ball, he can immediately score by dribbling through 1 of the 2 black gates.
- After the game is over, it's the next pair's turn.
- 4 players work in a diamond shape between the cones.
- 2 players practice the turns. 2 other players act as passive defenders.
- Change roles when de blue players arrive at the starting position they pass to the players in red.
- Skill development: Players practice various hook and spin off turns with left & right foot:
out - inside hook spin off, Step-over, drag & flick behind, drag-back, Zidane move
- Work in both directions/Left & right foot.
- Distance to the ball.
- Player A starts with a free dribble.
- A dribble through a gate and then through a gate with cones.
- Behind the gate he stops the ball.
- At that moment player B starts and player A immediately switches over as defender/tacker.
- The defender/tacker gets a point by tagging the attacker.
- The attacker gets a point if he dribbles through the end gate without being tagged.
- Even if you are tagged, you must continue to dribble, stop the ball and switch so the next player can start.
- Players keep track of their points individually.
- Player A (Defender) dribbles up slightly and passes the ball tightly to B (Attacker).
- A 1 : 1 duel then starts in which a goal may only be scored beyond the halfway line.
- When the ball goes out or is scored, the coach throws another 2nd ball into play.
- Afterwards, both players switch rows.
- On the coaches command, both players start sprinting around the small goals.
- The player who makes it first to the ball becomes the attacker.
- When the ball is out of play, next players are starting.
- Resume play after a goal, corner kick.
How to score:
- Both teams can score by passing or shooting the ball into either of the two small goals
- Keep the ball close to you, don`t move to close to the defender.
- Perform the trick on time, otherwise the defender will win the ball.
- Make 2 equal teams (with or without goalkeepers)
- Create a halfway line with 4 cones.
- The goal only counts, at the time of scoring, if the entire team is over the halfway line.
- Or: Goal counts double if everyone on the team is over the halfway line.
- When the ball is out of play: dribbling in or passing in.